With cutting-edge proprietary Anidolic optics and the latest LED technology, Portal delivers an optimal balance of modern design, technical performance, and minimal energy consumption to combine quality illumination with contemporary architecture.
- Multiple distribution options, combined with lower hemisphere beam choices: 30°, 45°, and 65° for 5.5” version; 45° and 65° for 9” version with efficacies exceeding 150 lumens per watt
- Designed for low operating temperatures for long life – L90 @ 60,000 hours, over 200,000 hours @ L70
- Strategic LED selection, binning and board design ensure that chromaticity and color accuracy surpass industry standards – SDCM < 2 and CRI > 80 and CRI > 90
- Available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K – NO ADDER
- 4 CCT choices—2700K / 3000K / 3500K / 4000K
- Third party tested and backed by a 5-year warranty
Portal reimagines directional and general area illumination in a single fixture family. Breakthrough optics technology distributes light, transforming point source into pure architectural geometry while delivering an unrivaled visual experience.
- Anidolic Optics
- Precise Extraction
Anidolic OpticsAnidolic optical features internally refract, reflect and mix light to transform individual bright point sources into a homogenized circumference of light with accurate and consistent color.
Precise ExtractionPrecise control and extraction features shape the light into high performance distributions with minimal glare and superior efficacies and uniformity.
|Environment||Space (LxWxH)||Beam||Optic||Size||Energy (W)||CRI||QTY||Spacing||Uniformity (Desk)||Light (fc)||W / FT2|
|Large Open Space||60x60x9||65°||100 Dn||5.5"||12 [B]||80||100||6'x6'||1.2||44||0.34|
|Large Open Space||60x60x9||65°||100 Dn||9"||16 [C]||80||64||8'x8'||1.9||36||0.29|
|Mid Size Space||40x30x9||65°||100 Dn||5.5"||12 [B]||80||35||6'x6'||1.2||42||0.36|
|Mid Size Space||40x30x12||45°||100 Dn||5.5"||12 [B]||80||35||6'x6'||1.2||45||0.36|
|Small Room||15x10x9||65°||100 Dn||9"||16 [C]||80||4||8' x 6'||1.6||44||0.43|
|Corridor||6x60x9||65°||100 Dn||5.5"||9 [A]||80||6||10' o.c.||1.3 (floor)||12||0.15|