With cutting-edge radial Anidolic optics and the latest LED technology, Loop delivers an optimal balance of modern design, technical performance, and minimal energy consumption to combine quality illumination with contemporary architecture.
- Axially symmetric batwing allows for wider row spacing and reduces material and labor costs – up to 10′ by 12′ on-center spacing delivering over 40 fc average at <0.35 W/sqft and under 1.5:1 workplane uniformity
- Output options available for 6″x1 (9.5W) and 6″x1.5 (12W/15W) – NO ADDER
- Output options available 6″x2 (12W/15W/19W) 6″x4 (19W/23W/29W/38W) – NO ADDER
- Designed for low operating temperatures for long life – L90 @ 60,000 hours, over 200,000 hours @ L70
- Strategic LED selection, binning and board design ensure that chromaticity and color accuracy surpass industry standards – SDCM < 2 and CRI > 80
- Available in 3000K, 3500K or 4000K – NO ADDER
- Third party tested and backed by a 5-year warranty
WELL Building Compliance Reference Guide
A reference guide to assist in selecting Loop Recessed and other Fluxwerx luminaires that comply with WELL Building luminance and intensity requirements.get the guide
New radial Anidolic optics deliver a highly efficacious, precise, axially symmetric lighting distribution in a small scale, transparent optical lens for seamless integration with modern industrial design.
- Radial Anidolic Elements
- Precise Extraction
- 360° Symmetric Batwing
Radial Anidolic ElementsThe initial stage of the optical technology mixes light as it rotates around the fully transparent Radial Anidolic element. The result is a floating ring of light with accurate and consistent color that losslessly eliminates any visible images of the intense LED point source.
Precise ExtractionThe second stage uses precise extraction elements to emit high performance distributions with exceptional optical control and efficacies.
360° Symmetric BatwingRadial Anidolic optics deliver a batwing distribution that is symmetrical on all planes around the horizontal axis for optimal visual comfort from all viewing angles and exceptional work plane uniformity.
|Open office||60 x 60 x 9||2x2||19 W||49||8' x 8'||1.7||37 fc||0.25 W/ft²|
|2x2||29 W||36||10' x 10'||1.3||38 fc||0.28 W/ft²|
|2x2||38 W||30||10' x 12'||1.3||42 fc||0.33 W/ft²|
|1x2 / 1x4 or 6"x2 / 6"x4||19/38 W||16/25||6' x 6' offset||1.5||45 fc||0.36 W/ft²|
|Private Office||12 x 10 x 9||1x4 or 6"x4||29 W||2||8' o.c.||1.3||34 fc||0.47 W/ft²|
|6"x1.5 (3 loop)||15 W||4||5' x 6'||1.4||34 fc||0.49 W/ft²|
|6"x1 (2 loop)||9.5 W||6||4' x 5'||1.3||30 fc||0.45 W/ft²|
|Corridor||6 x 60 x 9||1x1, 1x2 or 6"x2||19 W||4||15' o.c.||1.2 (floor)||10.5 fc||0.22 W/ft²|
|6"x1.5 (3 loop)||15 W||5||12' o.c.||1.2 (floor)||10.5 fc||0.21 W/ft²|
|6"x1 (2 loop)||9.5 W||5||12' o.c.||1.3 (floor)||6.2 fc||0.13 W/ft²|
|Meeting Room||20 x 16||1x1, 1x2 or 6"x2||15 W||9||6'x6'||1.5||37 fc||0.40 W/ft²|
|Library||40 x 30||1x4 or 6"x4||23 W||16||8'x10'||1.4||35 fc||0.31 W/ft²|
|Classroom||32 x 30||2x2||29 W||12||8'x10'||1.5||42 fc||0.36 W/ft²|