Combining the latest LED and proprietary optics technologies, Lines Cantilever delivers an optimal balance of modern design, technical performance, and visual experience to combine quality illumination with contemporary architecture.
- Multiple distribution options, combined with efficacies exceeding 120 lumens per watt
- A specifically-designed proprietary optic that provides a batwing light distribution for exemplary ceiling uniformity and quality lit environments
- Designed for low operating temperatures for long life – L90 @ 60,000 hours, over 200,000 hours @ L70
- Strategic LED selection, binning and board design ensure that chromaticity and color accuracy surpass industry standards
- Available in 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K with SDCM < 2, CRI > 80 and CRI > 90
- Third party tested and backed by a 5-year warranty
Lines Cantilever reimagines general area illumination from the perimeter in a single luminaire. Breakthrough optics technology distributes light, transforming the source into pure architectural geometry while delivering an unrivalled visual experience.
- Precise Extraction
- Direct and Indirect Optics
Precise ExtractionOptical features internally refract, reflect and mix light to transform individual bright point sources into a homogenized circumference of light with accurate and consistent color.
Precise control and extraction features shape the light into high performance distributions with maximum visual comfort and superior efficacies exceeding 125 lm/w.
Direct and Indirect OpticsDirect and indirect optics transcend
typcial point source applications with
exceptional uniformity, lower energy
densities and maximum visual comfort.
|Wall Workbench (4')||30 x 16 x 9||2'||65 Up | 35 Dn||20||5||18"||6'||1.4||47||0.80|
|Lobby||18 x 12 x 9||2' (1' optic)||65 Up | 35 Dn||16||6||18"||6'||2.0||31||0.44|
|Open Ceiling Corridor||40 x 8 x 12||1'||35 Up | 65 Dn||13||6||36"||14'||1.6 (Floor)||12||0.24|