Technology + Engineering
National Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager, North East USA
Regional Sales Manager, Western USA
Regional Sales Manager, South East USA
Regional Sales Manager, Midwest USA
Regional Sales Manager, South Central USA
Manager, Product Design
Manager, Service + Support
Senior Manager, Operations
Senior Manager, Marketing
Regional Sales Manager, Canada
Senior Product Manager
Fluxwerx creates innovative architectural LED lighting products and technologies that integrate an optimal balance of industrial design, performance, and energy conservation to meet the needs of some of the most exciting building construction projects across North America. Founded in 2011 by a group with decades of experience leading high performance organizations in the commercial lighting industry, Fluxwerx quickly established itself at the forefront of LED lighting technology, with a distinctive product offering and breakthrough proprietary anidolic optics that offers substantial energy savings, lighting quality, and remarkable lifetime.
Fluxwerx offers a fast-paced but flexible work environment with a diverse group of friendly people who are good at what they do and achieve unparalleled industry-leading excellence through teamwork.
Be part of a creative and knowledgeable team focused on innovation and product leadership in lighting for commercial and institutional markets.
INSIDE SALES + SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE >
Fluxwerx is a world-class, industry leader that creates innovative and award winning architectural LED lighting products and technologies, shipping to major construction projects across North America and around the world. As a growing leader in the LED lighting industry, We’re looking for people with vision and who want to come along with us as much as they are compelled to be instrumental in taking us there—driven, energetic, forward thinking and curious individuals willing to look outside of titles and roles (though you’ll have both). Tell us what compels you to do what you do. Convince us you’re our next great, long term team member.
As an integral part of our Inside Sales + Support team, you are responsible for supporting internal Sales/Marketing, Operations and Engineering teams; and delivering exceptional sales support to in-field Regional Sales Managers and other outside sales reps. You will be responsible for building and maintaining day to day relationships with our customers by:
– Leveraging your problem solving and relationship management abilities to address architectural, engineering and installer technical and onsite construction issues with urgency and excellence
– Responding to customer’s questions relating to product knowledge, order status, or shipments
– Interacting with leading architects, engineers, building consultants, and trades across North America to provide technical support and assistance
– Primary point of contact for our customers’ ordering requirements
– Processing sales orders accurately and in a timely manner
– Handling all incoming calls related to order questions / delays / damage etc.
– Outgoing Logistics support
– System maintenance and updating
– 2-4 years of previous work experience in inside sales or customer service
– Experience in MS Word, Excel and working with an ERP system is beneficial – Infor Syteline a plus
– Desire to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
– Experience in the commercial lighting industry or experience in other specification grade architectural product categories in a construction-oriented industry is highly beneficial
– Experience working in a manufacturing organization is also a plus
– Passionate problem solver, inquirer, learner
– Strong customer orientation; excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to work well with a team, and take direction
– Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful; a demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple requirements
– Initiative, delivers consistent effort, intense commitment, and demonstrates a willingness to go above and beyond when needed
– A strong team player, who is ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards
WHAT WE OFFER:
– An opportunity to make your mark in a well-established but growing company
– Competitive salary and benefits program
– Generous RRSP matching program
– Friendly and flexible work environment in a growing organization
To explore this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.
NEW PRODUCT DESIGNER >
We are currently seeking a New Product Designer with an appreciation for details to join our close and highly creative new product design team. You will have key responsibilities to design specific innovative mechanical solutions for LED luminaire development and production. Proficiency in SolidWorks is a pre-requisite. Industrial design of electrical/electronic consumer and/or technical products is advantageous. Programming and operational experience with CNC milling machines is beneficial but not required. Good communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work in a collaborative team environment. You must have a degree or diploma in a mechanical or industrial design discipline with strong references.
– Minimum 2 year technical diploma in Mechanical Design or Industrial Design
– 3-5 years working in a Product design environment
– Industrial design
– Extruded aluminum design
– Sheetmetal parts design
– Plastic injection molding design
– Experience using common woodworking and metalworking tools.
– High level proficiency using SolidWorks
– Basic Electrical / Electronic knowledge an asset
– CNC Machining experience an asset
– Developing new and innovative LED lighting products from the concept stage through to high volume production
– Hands on prototyping, building one off samples with a high degree of skill and attention to detail
– Detailing concept designs for costing, testing and verification
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications with an attractive benefits package.
Part of the Lumenpulse Group, Fluxwerx is proudly Canadian owned with local design, engineering and manufacturing in the Vancouver area. Kindly submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, stating the job title in the subject line. No phone calls please.