Utilizing the latest technologies, Inbox delivers an optimal balance of modern design, technical performance, and minimal energy consumption to integrate quality illumination with contemporary architecture.
- Precisely controlled optical distributions.
- No direct or indirect view of the light source.
- Low operating temperatures, quality parts and construction.
- Strategic LED selection, binning and board design.
- Available in 3000K, 3500K or 4000K, all with SDCM < 2, CRI > 80 and CRI > 90.
- Third party tested and backed by a 5-year warranty.
WELL Building v2 + LEED v4 Compliance Reference Guide
A reference guide to assist in selecting Inbox and other Fluxwerx luminaires that comply with WELL Building v2 and LEED v4 requirements.Get The Guide
- Anidolic Optics
- Vertical Optics
Anidolic OpticsAnidolic optical structures disperse and mix light, eliminating any visible images of the LED point source and ensuring accurate and consistent color.
Vertical OpticsTransparent, vertical optics engineered specifically for LEDs integrated with minimalist design and architectural materials to create a broad range of solutions with superior optical and energy performance.
|Environment||Space||Product||Qty||Spacing||Light + Energy|
|Library||40 x 30||1x4 | 29W||20||8 x 8||43 fc | 0.47 W/ft2|
|Private Office||12 x 10||1x4 | 38W||2||8 o.c.||34 fc | 0.63 W/ft2|
|Open Office||60 x 60||2x2 | 23W||56||8 x 8||37 fc | 0.36 W/ft2|
|Classroom||32 x 30||2x2 | 38W||12||8x10||38 fc | 0.48W/ft2|
|Open Office||60 x 60||2x4 | 29W||42||8x10||47 fc | 0.44 W/ft2|
|Boardroom||46 x 24||2x4 | 38W||8||10 x 12||28 fc | 0.28 W/ft2|