Would you like to be a part of something you believe in, working together with a talented group of people creating technologies and products never before imagined in the architectural lighting industry?
At Fluxwerx looking forward is a value. We break conventions and are never satisfied with norms—not even the ones we ourselves establish. Perhaps this makes us unconventional, though we think not. We believe this is simply how it has to be to keep moving forward.
Tell us what compels you to do what you do. Convince us you’re our next great, long term team member. We’re looking for people with vision and who want to come along with us as much as they are compelled to be instrumental in taking us there—driven, energetic, thinking and curious individuals willing to look outside of titles and roles (though you’ll have both).
We are seeking an energetic and organized Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing department with skills in developing content and materials for new product launches, tradeshows and events, and other marketing initiatives. You’ll work with our marketing team as well as liaise with sales, engineering, operations and product management. You have a mind for marketing, skills to write compelling copy, and an eye for design. This is a hands-on position requiring some level of proficiency using Adobe CC. Experience with WordPress, email marketing tools and social media skills are expected.
As a growing leader in the LED lighting industry, we’re looking for a dynamic, ambitious individual who is interested in contributing to a fast-paced, collaborative and engaged working environment. Exemplary communications skills, a cooperative mentality and attention to detail are mandatory.
Part of the Lumenpulse Group, Fluxwerx Illumination is proudly Canadian owned with local design, engineering and manufacturing in the Lower Mainland. Together with our partners, we are creating the most compelling, unique, high-performing, world-class architectural spaces. Might you as well?
- Generate, edit, publish and share regularly scheduled content on our external channels (web, e-news, print, social, video)
- Capture and analyze the social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Assist with the development of sales and marketing documentation and collateral, management of digital assets and online systems, coordination and logistics for external marketing efforts
- Support work with outside services for web, print, or other marketing content
- Support website content management; assist in executing on content development strategy
- Assist with tradeshow and events coordination
- Assist in the production of sales presentations, product stories and other marketing assets
- Contribute to the execution of our continuing education programs
- A marketing diploma or degree. Equivalent marketing industry experience will be considered
- Working proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as WordPress, Keynote/PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding of social media platforms, management, and strategy
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong communications skills: verbal, written, copywriting, technical writing and editing
- Relentless attention to detail; including visual and written proofing/editing skills
- Experience in the commercial lighting industry or experience in other manufacturing/b2b industry is highly beneficial
- Training will be provided, but naturally strong technical ability is an advantage
This is an intermediate position with potential and a salary based on experience and qualifications, along with attractive benefits beyond job satisfaction.
Deadline: Until position is filled
To explore this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter and detail why you would like to join our team in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those under consideration will be contacted.