President + COO, Lumenpulse Group Inc.
Chief Marketing Officer, Lumenpulse Group Inc.
Technology + Engineering
National Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Manager, Product Design
Manager, Service + Support
Senior Manager, Marketing
Manager, Inside Sales + Support
Fluxwerx creates innovative architectural LED lighting products and technologies that integrate an optimal balance of industrial design, performance, and energy conservation to meet the needs of some of the most exciting building construction projects across North America. Founded in 2011 by a group with decades of experience leading high performance organizations in the commercial lighting industry, Fluxwerx quickly established itself at the forefront of LED lighting technology, with a distinctive product offering and breakthrough proprietary anidolic optics that offers substantial energy savings, lighting quality, and remarkable lifetime.
Fluxwerx offers a fast-paced but flexible work environment with a diverse group of friendly people who are good at what they do and achieve unparalleled industry-leading excellence through teamwork.
Be part of a creative and knowledgeable team focused on innovation and product leadership in lighting for commercial and institutional markets.
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER >
Fluxwerx is a world-class, forward thinking leader in the creation of innovative and award winning architectural LED lighting products and technologies to meet the needs of some of the most exciting construction projects across North America and around the world. We are currently looking for Regional Sales Managers in multiple regions within North America, including the North Eastern US and Texas.
Working with the National Sales Manager and an industry leading group of independent sales agencies, the Regional Sales Manager is responsible for promoting Fluxwerx products and solutions and achieving sales goals and profit objectives within his or her defined geographic territory. As a growing leader in the LED lighting industry, we’re looking for dynamic, ambitious individuals, who are not afraid to think outside the box or contribute to a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Consistently and actively promote Fluxwerx products to local sales agency partners.
- Collaborate with local sales agents to develop sales within the territory by working with our partners in the specification design community, ensuring that all constituents are knowledgeable about our products and are actively pursuing opportunities together.
- Develop strong relationships with all decision makers in the sales process including architects, designers, contractors, distributors, buying groups, and project managers.
- Work with internal support teams to ensure all aspects of project management are completed at a high level of service and within expected timelines.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Develop and manage sales budgets and forecasts.
- Evaluate and report sales and competitive activity within the territory.
- Conduct presentations and negotiations with existing accounts and potential prospects; conduct site visits to discuss opportunities including mock-ups and coordination meetings after the securement of jobs all to promote and demonstrate product capabilities and benefits.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role in the commercial lighting industry with a proven track record of successfully achieving sales targets along with a Bachelor’s degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Other specification grade architectural product category in a construction-oriented industry will be considered but a demonstrated understanding of lighting, technology and the market is highly desirable.
- Solution and team oriented with the ability to build trust and influence others and a proven ability to exercise good judgment.
- Outgoing, friendly and results driven with solid oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- This position requires 70% North American travel, primarily within the territory with visits to the factory in scenic Vancouver several times a year.
Fluxwerx offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, with full health, dental, vision and long-term disability and life insurance, and 401(k) matching. Mentoring and on-the-job training is also offered to all employees.
Qualified candidates should send a resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INSIDE SALES + SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE >
We are currently seeking a Inside Sales + Support Representative to join our growing team. As part of a team working with the Sales/Marketing, Operations and Engineering teams, you will be challenged to deliver exceptional sales support to in-field Regional Sales Managers and other outside sales reps while leveraging your problem solving and relationship management abilities to address architectural, engineering and installer technical and onsite construction issues with urgency and excellence.
- The ideal candidate has a strong customer orientation; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills; a desire to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment; and a demonstrated ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple requirements.
- Interact with leading architects, engineers, building consultants, and trades across North America to provide technical assistance.
- 2-4 years of previous work experience in inside sales or customer service or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience in MS Word, Excel and working with an ERP system is beneficial – Infor Syteline a plus.
- Experience in the commercial lighting industry or experience in other specification grade architectural product categories in a construction-oriented industry is highly beneficial but not required.
- Experience working in a manufacturing organization is also a plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. Training will be provided.
This is a great opportunity to join a creative and dynamic team in a rapidly growing local company, shipping to major projects across North America!
Kindly submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, stating the job title in the subject line. No phone calls please.